Plan B is the perfect place to host your next party or event in Madison. With over 6,000 square feet of entertainment space, Plan B can accommodate up to 300 of your closest friends or colleagues for that party you're planning on throwing. We offer a great space for birthday parties, holiday parties, work parties and other special events. Plan B has a full bar, a state-of-the-art dance floor, a comfortable VIP lounge area and eight flat screen televisions.
We can take care of the food with one of our talented caterers, or you can bring in your own food if that suits you. Plan B can spice up your party by rolling out the red carpet (literally), providing karaoke, creating memories with a photo booth, or classing it up with VIP bottle service. Our event managers will work with you to create a memorable party at Plan B that we guarantee your friends or colleagues will talk about around the water cooler. Contact us in order to learn more about how we can help host your next event.
The VIP Area at Plan B is a great location to make your guests feel special! This area is available for rent with included bottle service for special occasions or occasions that are downright ordinary!
VIP Area and Bottle Service is available:
- $175 first bottle
- $100 each additional bottle
Available liquors include:
- Kettle One
- Grey Goose
- Absolut (flavors available)
- Captain Morgan
- Bacardi (flavors available)
- Bombay Saphire
- Jack Daniels
- Sodas: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite
- Juices: Orange, Cranberry, Grapefruit, Pineapple
- Other: Tonic, Sour mix
- Up to 4 cans included of Redbull and/or Sugar-free Redbull.
Food and Drink Options
Plan B has a full bar, including draft and bottle beer, an extensive martini list, shot selections, champagne, and wine by the glass. Our expert mixologists can even whip up a special cocktail for your event and create a unique beverage selection that wow your guests' palates!
In addition, Plan B uses a talented local caterer that creates mouth-watering dishes for our guests. Some recent menu options have included:
- New potato cups with chipotle cream and chile braised chicken with farmers cheese and fresh cilantro
- Meatballs in a madeira cream and carmelized onion sauce
- Jerk chicken skewers with cilantro yogurt sauce
- Chile-garlic marinated shrimp skewers with romesco sauce
- Seasonal grilled vegetable roulade with house-made boursin and field greens
- Balsamic marinated portobello mushrooms and vegetable skewers with arugula pesto
- Fresh fruit skewers with vanilla mascarpone
Plan B can craft a menu to meet your specific tastes and dietary requirements. However, if you have a caterer that you typically use, or would like to bring in your own food, you have that option as well. Contact us in order to learn more about how we can help host your next event.